You've insured your car, your house, your business premises and liability against accidents.
But have you insured the survival of your business?
What if –
A shareholder / partner becomes seriously ill or dies?
- What happens to their share of the business?
- Will their spouse or children be in a position to take their place?
- Will they want to?
- Will the surviving shareholders/partners want this?
- How will the family survive without the lost income?
A key member of staff becomes seriously ill or dies?
- Wouldn't it be nice to get a cash injection into the business to keep the pressure off while that person recovers or alternative arrangements are made?